- Restaurant Chairs
At Restaurant Furniture Plus, we feature an extensive selection of chairs for restaurants and bars. Whether your space has a modern aesthetic, a traditional feel or an industrial vibe, we've got you covered. Explore our various types of dining chairs for indoors or outdoors and outfit your business with the best seating from top manufacturers. Our collection of restaurant chairs ensures you will find the perfect option at a price you can afford.
We'll help you find exactly what you are looking for and answer your questions.
About Restaurant Chairs
Find the Best Chairs for Your Restaurant
Shop with ease by browsing our different types of chairs online. If you don't find the restaurant chair style you are looking for, call us at (844) 480-0855 or connect with us online to consult with a project manager. We will do the research to find the chairs that fulfill both your design vision and functional needs. Do you have a unique concept or specific branding? Let us create custom-designed chairs at our manufacturing facility in Ohio.
Commercial Chairs for Restaurants
Whether you choose contemporary metal seating, rustic wood options or traditional styles, your customers will be ready to take a seat in our high-quality, comfortable restaurant chairs. Our vast selection of commercial-grade products ensures that you get furniture that stands up to repeated use. We offer various material options, frame finishes, upholstery choices and price points.
Types of Restaurant Chairs
No matter what type of restaurant, coffee shop or bar you operate, we have seating options that fit your style, concept and interior design. Our chairs combine quality and durability with fashion and flair. We have high-end options for upscale eateries and sturdy, simple restaurant chairs for casual cafes or ice cream shops. The number of products we have available guarantees you will find seats that blend seamlessly with your decor and fit your budget.
Popular Commercial Seating
Consider these tried and true options for your restaurant:
- Tolix: Combine the best of solid construction and fun design with these chairs. The commercial-grade steel holds up to a steady stream of customers for a long-lasting investment in your business. And the unique styling offers visual appeal for your dining space.
- Prouve: This humble design is a simple, sleek and standard option for dining establishments of all kinds. You can't go wrong with this favored design.
- Octane: Inspire customers to sit down at your local soda shop or grab a seat at your favorite retro breakfast cafe with this chair style. Octane chairs use both wood and metal to create a stylish yet uncomplicated seating choice.
- Grand: These industrial styles offer the perfect place to sit and enjoy a good meal at any casual eatery. They provide relaxed seating in a distinct design.
- Cafe: Our metal indoor/outdoor chairs come in many colors. Add an attractive component with this highly functional furniture that lasts.
Various Furniture Styles
When exploring types of chairs for restaurants, consider the design of your business, the characteristics of your patrons, and the practical purposes of your seating choice. At Restaurant Furniture Plus, we have many styles to choose from, including:
- Traditional: Our wide range of timeless seating provides you with classic furniture for your bar or restaurant. Conventional styling in various finishes and materials offers a foolproof way to furnish your dining room.
- Modern: These chairs feature unique, eye-catching designs that create the perfect vibe for your establishment. You get the best combination of fashion and comfort with our selection of contemporary commercial-grade seats.
- Industrial: This high-quality seating withstands heavy use and comes in a variety of colors and designs. From rustic to retro to traditional, there is an industrial restaurant chair option suitable for your hospitality operation.
- Mid-Century Modern: Complete your retro decor with these trendy chairs. We offer a varied selection of seating that meets your design requirements without sacrificing durability.
- Outdoor: Ensure your patio seats stand up to the weather with our variety of outdoor chairs for restaurants. This long-lasting furniture provides comfortable dining options that hold up in outdoor conditions.
Different Chair Materials
The kind of seating you choose depends on the branding, objectives and atmosphere of your business. Peruse our many material choices to find the best one for you:
- Wood: Choose from classic wood options, mix it up with a wooden seat on a metal frame or select faux wood for easy maintenance.
- Metal: Add color and style with metal chairs. We have endless options in a variety of finishes and designs to fit any modern decor scheme.
- Upholstered: Increase the comfort for your customers with padding on the seat. Whether you choose fancy restaurant chairs or simple designs, upholstery can create a sense of relaxation and coziness.
- Resin/Plastic: This kind of seat comes in many shapes and colors for the perfect addition to your food service space. These durable and appealing chairs are an excellent choice for any eatery.
Inspired Seating Ideas
Your restaurant has a specific concept. Your chairs should fit closely with that idea, complimenting the overall goals and atmosphere. Here are some choices to consider based on the kind of food service business you operate:
- Casual dining spots: This kind of eatery offers customers a relaxed atmosphere for carefree dining. Consider choosing an upholstered style to inspire people to sit longer and order more drinks, desserts or appetizers.
- Fast dining places: Your patrons will not stick around for long, so opt for sleek, modern designs that blend with your interior. Make sure they are easy to clean and maintain because they will see heavy traffic.
- Upscale Eateries: Choose high-end furnishings that provide elegance, style and comfort. Upholstered seats in fashionable frames help add luxury to the dining experience.
- Coffeehouses: Add some lounge chairs to your space to encourage clients to visit your coffee shop again and again.
- Bars: For the tall tabletops in your establishment, choose from our selection of bar height chairs in varying styles.
Restaurant Furniture Plus is your one-stop shop for all types of chairs, tables, and barstools. We have the selection, knowledge and expertise to help you find the perfect seating solution for your food service business. Our project managers can save you time and money by curating a custom collection just for you. Or, shop our extensive assortment of chairs for restaurants online. Call us or visit our site to get in touch with us today for insight into our top-quality commercial furnishings.
Restaurant Chairs FAQ
What Types of Chairs Are Used in Restaurants?
Many different types of chairs are used in restaurants. It is important to find one that matches your decor and fits your budget. Your chair can be of many materials–wood, metal, resin. And, they can be designed in many different styles–traditional, modern, mid-century, rustic and industrial. But, it all starts with the overall desired design and mood of your restaurant.
What Are the Most Comfortable Dining Chairs?
Most customers prefer the comfort of an upholstered and cushioned restaurant chair. If you are furnishing an outdoor space, molded resin also offers a comfortable seating surface. Back supports are also helpful. You don’t want your customers looking for the door because they can’t sit any longer.
What Is a Good Seat Depth for a Dining Chair?
Most dining chairs for adults are between 16 and 18 inches deep. Slightly smaller chairs can be used to maximize space.
How Do I Choose a Restaurant Chair?
Consider the following factors when choosing restaurant chairs to find a model that fits your needs:
- Commercial grade
- Table height
- Space around and between tables
- Environment (i.e., indoor vs. outdoor)
- Availability (can be out of stock)
What’s the Difference Between Side Chairs and Dining Chairs?
Many people confuse side chairs and dining chairs. The former is always an armless design. It tends to be more casual and makes the most of the space along the sides of a table. Dining chairs are found with and without arms. Restaurant dining chairs do not usually have arms to maximize seating capacity.
The best customer service in Restaurant Furniture
You mean the world to us. Every order, every restaurant furniture project, is handled with the utmost attention and care. And, if you call, you’ll speak to a real, live, friendly human who will amaze you with their knowledge and helpfulness.
RFP is incredibly commited to service, with immediate response times and open communications along each step. They value our business and it clearly shows.
House of Blues
Head of Procurement
RFP has gone above and beyond for my clients. Sourcing furniture is daunting, and RFP makes it a total pleasure. They have mastered the meaning of amazing service.
MAS event + Design
We have not been let down once. I have built trust with RFP based on their hard work. A great team and endless great things to say!!
Flagship Restaurant Group
Head of New Concepts