Industrial Style Restaurant Furniture
- Industrial Restaurant Furniture
Restaurants and bars are ideal venues for displaying an industrial look as they can easily show off the wide-open spaces, exposed ductwork, and concrete floors that are popular features of the industrial style. We understand that the right industrial style restaurant furniture can make your establishment stand out.
We partner with businesses when to source, ship, and even design high-quality dining rooms with commercial industrial style restaurant furniture.
We'll help you find exactly what you are looking for and answer your questions.
Industrial chairs come in a variety of colors and shapes to satisfy any design scheme, with price points to match your budget.
Our diverse collection of industrial bar stools is sure to include the perfect style for your restaurant's needs.
Outfit your facility with our industrial tables and you can expect your purchase to remain a solid investment for years into the future.
Shop our unique outdoor industrial furniture featuring chairs, bar stools, table tops, table bases, and more.
About Industrial Style
Why Is Industrial Style Relevant to the Restaurant Owner?
Done right, industrial style can play a big role in attracting new customers as the pieces inspired by this trend are minimalistic, easy to maintain, and a popular design choice that your patrons will enjoy.
- Industrial style is minimalistic: This aesthetic is ideal for both furniture style and your restaurant's layout, which makes for a no-frills, affordable design that utilizes open spaces and exposed ceilings.
- Industrial design is on-trend: This design trend that features metal industrial cafe tables and chairs is popular, which means that it looks modern and can attract a wide variety of customers who recognize and are attracted to the style.
- Industrial furniture is efficient and easy to clean: You don’t need to worry about the high price of upholstery cleaning when you order a pared-down industrial chic dining table or simple, elegant industrial style chairs for your restaurant.
- Industrial furniture is most affordable: Compared to other more expensive design styles like mid-century modern, industrial designs can be materially less expensive than other styles.
Industrial Style Chairs
Industrial style restaurant tables and chairs are typically minimalistic in appearance with wood, glass, or metal accents. We offer industrial styles such as Tolix, Octane, Hamilton, and more to give your space a modern industrial look. Many of our chairs are available in a wide range of colors to match nearly any restaurant theme.
Industrial style chairs are a great choice for your bar, coffee shop, or restaurant if you need pieces that are stackable or easily cleaned. Take your pick of indoor or outdoor chairs to meet your needs. Our convenient catalog filters let you quickly pick between bar height or dining height chairs and select from a variety of designs and materials including:
- Steel chairs with ash wood seats
- Dining benches with wood seats
- All-metal indoor dining chairs
- Metal chairs with vinyl upholstery
If you are unsure about your selection or you have pricing and ordering questions about specialty items such as industrial restaurant furniture, please get in touch with our customer service team as soon as possible. We’re happy to help you find the perfect chairs or table-and-chair sets for your restaurant, bar, or café.
Industrial Style Tables
Tables offer more than a place to hold your patrons’ food and drinks: They are an integral part of your restaurant’s aesthetic. Depending on how much space you have, you may choose smaller bistro tables, long wood-top tables, or square-top tables. We offer many styles of outdoor and indoor industrial style tables. Pick your restaurant’s new look while considering the following options:
- Height: Choose your industrial look bar table from our dining height or bar height options.
- Color: Coordinate your colorful industrial cafe chairs with equally eye-catching tables. We offer square and rectangular metal tables from Tolix in bright blue, red, and black. We can also source wood-top, laminate, and aluminum rectangular tables.
- Base: You may wish to choose tables with four sturdy legs for your spread-out, indoor dining room. Or, you may decide to move things outdoors with smaller tables that feature heavy aluminum bases for safety.
Your restaurant may have several different seating areas such as an indoor bar, an outdoor patio, and a standard indoor dining room. Our huge selection lets you mix and match table and chair options to meet every need. Get in touch with us for sourcing information and learn about more selections that will complete the look of your industrial-inspired space.
Industrial Style Bar Stools
Our catalog has a great selection of industrial style barstools, including many suited perfectly to an industrial theme. Find your favorite bar stools for your dining area based on:
- Height: Height of a bar stool can be tricky. Make sure to measure before ordering as we offer both 24- and 30-inch options.
- Color: Bar stools don’t have to be plain. Our industrial style bar stools can offer a pop of color for an otherwise dark or drab interior. Customize your choices by selecting bright yellow, orange, green or blue.
- Back: Choose between backless and different styles of backs for your bar stools.
At Restaurant Furniture Plus, we have experts with years of experience ready and waiting for your call. Let us help you select the perfect height, style, color and quantity of bar stools to fit your space.
Industrial Style Outdoor Restaurant Furniture Options
Outdoor dining pieces must be comfortable and attractive, but still need to be built to withstand the elements. Durable, non-fading materials are essential to keeping your outdoor space looking and feeling great. Restaurant Furniture Plus is able to supply several options for those building an outdoor dining room including indoor/outdoor resin tabletops, metal stools, tables, and chairs that are designed for outdoor use.
Contact Restaurant Furniture Plus
At Restaurant Furniture Plus, we can help you source and acquire the industrial style dining tables and chairs or industrial style cafe chairs that match your vision for your restaurant, bar, or café. You can rely on us for help locating high-quality pieces, curating a specific aesthetic, and answering questions about contracting and shipping.
We offer a free sourcing service as well: Simply tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll do the legwork. We’ll manage the logistics when it comes to shipping your order straight to your location, as well.
The best customer service in Restaurant Furniture
You mean the world to us. Every order, every restaurant furniture project, is handled with the utmost attention and care. And, if you call, you’ll speak to a real, live, friendly human who will amaze you with their knowledge and helpfulness.
RFP is incredibly commited to service, with immediate response times and open communications along each step. They value our business and it clearly shows.
House of Blues
Head of Procurement
RFP has gone above and beyond for my clients. Sourcing furniture is daunting, and RFP makes it a total pleasure. They have mastered the meaning of amazing service.
MAS event + Design
We have not been let down once. I have built trust with RFP based on their hard work. A great team and endless great things to say!!
Flagship Restaurant Group
Head of New Concepts