Restaurant Reopening Essentials | Restaurant Furniture Plus
- Products for Reopening Restaurants
Covid-19 Essential Items
The restaurant industry was hit hard by the Corona Virus pandemic and we want to do everything possible to help. To get the front of your house ready for operation we have consulted guidance from the following agencies and organizations:
- Food and Drug Administration
- The Center for Disease Control
- The World Health Organization
- The National Restaurant Association
- The James Beard Foundation
We have been hard at work finding products for you that will meet these national guidelines.
The CDC offers this guidance as it pertains to the front of your restaurant:
- Install physical barriers, such as sneeze guards and partitions, particularly in areas where it is difficult for individuals to remain at least 6 feet apart. Barriers can be useful in restaurant kitchens and at cash registers, host stands, or food pickup areas where maintaining physical distance of at least 6 feet is difficult.
- Change restaurant and bar layouts to ensure that all customer parties remain at least 6 feet apart (e.g., marking tables/stools that are not for use).
- Limit seating capacity to allow for social distancing.
- Prioritize outdoor seating as much as possible.
- Ask customers to wait in their cars or away from the establishment while waiting to pick up food or when waiting to be seated. Inform customers of food pickup and dining protocols on the business’ website and on posted signs.
- Discourage crowded waiting areas by using phone app, text technology, or signs to alert patrons when their table is ready. Avoid using “buzzers” or other shared objects.
- Consider options for dine-in customers to order ahead of time to limit the amount of time spent in the establishment.
Our Restaurant Booth Divider is a perfect barrier for separating booths when they can’t by physically separated. These dividers are a cost-effective solution that won’t damage your current booths. The restaurant booth dividers latch on to the back of the booth using an elastic strap.
Many states have imposed restrictions on indoor capacity, but some cities are loosening outdoor dining restrictions and even closing off streets to allow restaurants to use that space for Outdoor Restaurant Furniture. We have a wide range of outdoor restaurant furniture in stock that is perfect to take advantage of these opportunities to make up for lost indoor capacity. Our furniture experts can help you find the outdoor restaurant furniture that fits your needs.
We have a wide variety of clear plastic and acrylic dividers. Creating barriers to block airborne aprticles can help reduce the spread of Covid. We have many options available for immediate shipping.
We'll find EVERY piece of furniture for your project and give you the absolute best pricesLearn more
The best customer service in Restaurant Furniture
You mean the world to us. Every order, every restaurant furniture project, is handled with the utmost attention and care. And, if you call, you’ll speak to a real, live, friendly human who will amaze you with their knowledge and helpfulness.
RFP is incredibly commited to service, with immediate response times and open communications along each step. They value our business and it clearly shows
House of Blues
Head of Procurement
RFP has gone above and beyond for my clients. Sourcing furniture is daunting, and RFP makes it a total pleasure. They have mastered the meaning of amazing service.
MAS event + Design
We have not been let down once. I have built trust with RFP based on their hard work. A great team and endless great things to say!!
Flagship Restaurant Group
Head of New Concepts